Friday 22 August 2008

Peaches' husband 'terrified' of meeting Bob

Peaches Geldof's new husband has admitted that he knows little about her father Bob.

Max Drummey, a member of US indie band Chester French, aforesaid he had yet to meet his new father-in-law when he spoke publicly for the first time since marrying Peaches Geldof after a one-month whirlwind romance.

Speaking to The Mirror, Drummey said: "Bob is nowhere near as well known in the US as he is in the UK. I infer he's a real fable but I don't know much about him. I do know he's been knighted, though, which is amazing."

Geldof and Drummey conjoin recently in Las Vegas. While they have known each other for a year, they have solely been together as a couple for a month.

Though Drummey has yet to meet his father-in-law, he talked almost their recent telephone conversations.

He said: "He's always been friendly but as you'd wait he has what I call a healthy scepticism about me - I think any father would if their daughter got married the way we did.

"I'm panicked of meeting him face to case but that's going to happen soon - it's all been arranged."



More info